Bilstein ex, adding the new positions to the lie of shock absorbers В12.
At the moment, Bilstein can offer 993 set of shock absorbers, suitable for 1718 car models. At that, 236 items are completely new. The company´s offer covers the latest car models, as VW Golf VII, Audi A3 8V, Ford fusion, SEAT Leon 5F and others.
The line of shark absorbers В12 is divided into 2 variants, among which is the Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit with the reduction to 40 mm and Bilstein B12 Sportline with the reduction to 40 mm. Besides, the most models from the line В8, representing the specially shortened single-tube high-performance shock absorbers with Eibach springs and inverted technology as used in 2006 Ford fusion headlights, have the analogs with springs Eibach.
All the components, used in the shock absorbers, pass the strict control and special tests, which allows the harmoniously adjust them for their optimal use under all conditions without the loss of comfort.
The positive characteristics of the car with a turbocharged engine is their behavior at high altitudes where the atmosphere contains much less oxygen than at the height of the territories is not much greater than 0 meters above sea level. High in the mountains capacity of turbocharged engines, though is reduced, but not so much as power of conventional engines.
Speaking of cars benefits with turbocharged engine, it should also be noted that the exploitation costs cheap. They do not require a lot of fuel (although this is not evident in all possible modes). But it must be said about the shortcomings, which, unfortunately, is also available. For example, in the operation of turbocharged engines require a careful approach. Immediately after the start they should be given some time to perform idle before you go on a trip. Another drawback is that the turbine heats up rather quickly. In this regard, it must often be cooled. Therefore, you must constantly monitor the air filter was serviceable.
Major manufacturers of auto glasses to ensure maximum safety of its products for the driver and passengers, invest heavily in new technologies and know-how. However, many artisan producers supply the market with low-quality auto glass, which bear a considerable threat to the health of passengers.
These are not empty words. Many road accidents could have less dire consequences if quality glass was installed in the car.
If the vehicle is fitted with handicraft glass follows are inevitably:
- Upon impact by the windshield the stone hit him through and pose a real threat to life and health for passengers inside.
- In a frontal collision of the vehicles the driver and passengers inertia rush forward and hit his head on the windshield. The effects are exacerbated by severe injuries due to the fact that the glass can’t withstand the impact, and the man literally hit it by his head.
- Tempered glass (side or rear) on impact is divided into large fragments with sharp edges, which are flying away on the interior and are capable of causing serious injury to the upper body parts.
The battery is one of the basic units of the car. Like all complex devices, batteries periodically fail and need to be replaced. This article will address all issues, concerning to motorists who buy the battery for their car.
Functions of car battery
Three features that executes the battery in your car:
- power supply to the starter to start the engine
- electrical power of vehicle when the engine is switched off (for example, alarms, lighting, and so on)
- power supply during the high request (eg, when the air conditioner is working), when the power of generator is not enough.
One of the main technical characteristics – nominal capacity of the battery – is the amount of electricity that a fully charged battery gives over in a certain time. As higher the number is, so longer vehicle electrical appliances will be able to work on a single charge.
The production of company Sumitomo Rubber Industries takes stable 5th place in the world in the volume of sales although the car market is filled with the offers of tires from different brands and models. Dunlop tires are produced in the US, Europe and Asia. They are issued in summer, all-season and winter variant.
Dunlop tires are strong demand and highly appreciated by the motorists, as they have some special advantages and distinctive characteristics:
- a wide range of Dunlop tires – for passenger and commercial vehicles, as well as for SUVs;
- relatively low prices;
- the high level of resistance to aquaplaning;
- excellent stability in maneuvering and turning;
- stable low noise level;
- high comfort of driving;
- stable safety of movement;
- the short stopping distance;
- the present of special polymer additives, providing the durability of tires in the compound of rubber;
- stability of movement (both at high and at low speeds);
- Dunlop rubber has a unique tread pattern, which provides excellent self-cleaning of the wheel;
- the tread of winter tires is laminated and has the effective lugs, which allows to move confidently both on the icy and on the snow-covered highway;
- the tread pattern is created with the use of digital technologies and provide an excellent adhesion in any weather;
- a wide range of operating temperatures with the preservance of elasticity.
Bearing is an essential part of any car.
Nowadays of high speeds and innovative technologies, the majority became to forget what’s inside the bearing, which has a lot of species.
Car wheel, steering wheel and other nodes associated with rotation can’t work without the use of the bearing.
In cases where the construction of car provides the internal combustion engine with a timing belt type as a driving force, in the mechanism of the rollers bearings are used necessarily.
Bearings are a fundamental component of all moving parts, reducing friction and noise during the rotation process. To improve performance of bearings you need to use lubricants.
These materials, used for maintenance of bearings, help to extend their service lives, protect them from overheating, without letting them fall apart. Bearings produced by modern industry, are made from high-strength materials, and they clearly meet the necessary standards, otherwise (minimum deviation) can lead to irreversible deleterious effects.